Friday, November 16, 2012

Maybe a bit too critical



The name of this blog comes from a quip a friend of mine charged against me, namely that I was "incapable of feeling the sensation of fun" with regards to video games.

This is generally true. I can't stand the thought of someone else having fun with video games. Disgusting.

So herein you will find overly critical and cynical analysis of video games... on a good day, that is -- I may otherwise simply be compelled to call a game shit and chide you all for playing it.

6 comments:

  1. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THIS GET IT OF MY SCREEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GMHFHGKHGDHGDVBJFAFDSGFGHGFFXXFCGVHBJNKBHVGCFSERTYUHIJBVHCGXFSDGJFTD#@%$%&^&^*&()((&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()UYGFDGKJLMNBVCXSDRTHBV THIS IS BS

    ReplyDelete